9.2 View Service Indicator History
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view service indicator history in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff, FA Counselor/Technician.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD CC Service Indicate Student
- ZZ CC Service Indicate Student
- ZD CC Service Indicators
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC Service Indicators
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
- CS 9.2 SACR Security: Basic Requirements for Staff
- CS 9.2 SACR Security - Service Indicator Security
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access
Service Indicators (SIs) and their impacts are institution-specific. Suppose a student has a Service Indicator blocking enrollment; it only affects their activity at that institution.
View Service Indicator History
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Service Indicators (Student) > Audit Service Indicators
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Service Indicator > Person > Audit Service Indicators
- The Audit Service Indicators search page displays.
- The Service Indicator Audit page allows users to search Service Indicators using various combinations of search criteria.
- Input the search criteria as desired.
- Select Search.
- The Audit Service Indicators page displays.
- Select the arrow next to Service Indicator Audit Search to display or hide the search options part of the page.
- The Audit Service Indicators page displays the results based on the search criteria entered.
- Select any link in the row to view the details of the Service Indicator. The page will tell you the Action taken, the date, and the user who completed the Action.
Action codes: A = Add (placing the service indicator); C = Change (old data displays before the service indicator was changed); D = Delete (releasing the service indicator)
- Select the Cancel button at the bottom of the Service Indicator Audit page to return to the search results page.
- Process complete.