Making a Student Eligible for Enrollment after Enrollment Cancellation or Term Withdraw - Automated
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for making a student eligible for enrollment after enrollment cancellation or term withdrawal in ctcLink through the automated process.
Audience: Student Records Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ SF Tuition Cancellation
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > Cancellation > Cancel Enrollment
- Using the automated process after the Enrollment Cancellation process allows students to enroll back into their class(es).
- You must select the Eligible to Enroll check box on the Enrollment Cancellation 2 tab to use this process.
- The person who performed the Enrollment Cancellation process will need to run the automated process to reinstate enrollment eligibility.
- The Enrollment Cancellation search page displays.
- Select the Search button.
- Select the Run Control ID link that was used during the Enrollment Cancellation process and the Enrollment Cancellation page displays.
- Select the Run button.
- Select the Remove Non-Pay Term Withdrawal checkbox and then select the OK button.
- Please refer to the Process Schedule Request steps for further instructions.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Automated Student Eligibility for Enrollment. This link will open in a new tab/window.