9.2 Assigning and Maintaining Enrollment Appointments for Individual Students
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for assigning and maintaining appointments for individual students in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Student Appoint Inquiry
- ZD SR Super User
- ZZ SR Enroll Term Processing
- ZZ SR Student Appoint Only
- ZZ SR Student Appointment
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Appointments > Student Enrollment Appointment
- The Student Enrollment Appointment search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select the Search button.
Note: Only Term Activated Terms will be available.
- The Student Enrollment Appointment page displays.
- Enter Session informaton.
- The session allows session-specific limits to be updated or changed for a specific student.
- If there is a different Session than intended, select the Add a New Row [+] icon, then enter the intended *Session. Note--Do not select the Only Use Term Limits check box.
- Enter Appt Block/Appt Nbr or select Find Appointment to search for available appointments.
- Enter appropriate search parameters, then select Fetch Appointments to view a list.
- The Search for an Appointment page displays.
- Select Fetch Appointments.
- The Enrollment Appointments list displays at the bottom of the Search for an Appointment page.
- Select Select Appointment for the appropriate appointment.
- The updated Student Enrollment Appointment page displays. Note the enrollment appointment information.
- The appointment you selected populates the appropriate fields.
- In Select Limits for Appointment, select Use Program Term/Session Limit.
- If you select the Use Limit ID option, ensure that Appointment Limit IDs were created on the Appointment Limits Table page--NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Appointments > Appointment Limits Table.
- Select the Save button.
- Process complete.