9.2 Veteran Eligibility Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view the Veteran Eligibility Report in ctcLink.
Audience: Veterans Coordinator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Super User
- ZD SR Veterans
- ZZ SR Veterans
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
This query shows students who have an Enrollment Certification worksheet with at least one class that has not been evaluated for benefit eligibility yet.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Reporting > CTC Custom > Veterans Eligibility Report
- The Veterans Eligibility run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Veterans Eligibility page displays.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Career.
- Enter Term.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- After the process runs to success, select Report Manager.
- The List tab displays.
- Select the report that was just generated. The report name will begin with "CTC_VET_ELIG - VETERANS ELIGIBILITY REPORT_".
- Select Report pdf file for a Veteran Eligibility Report. This includes a list of records in “review” status. This list displays students that need action on their Veteran Certification page (Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Reporting > Veterans Benefit Reporting > Enrollment Certification). If the report does not run to PDF there may not be any students in “review” status.
- Process complete.