9.2 Creating Student Appointment Blocks
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating student appointment blocks in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Student Appoint Inquiry
- ZD SR Super User
- ZZ SR Enroll Term Processing
- ZZ SR Student Appointment
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Appointments > Student Appointment Block
- The Student Appointment Block search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your appointment block.
- Select Search.
- The Student Appointment Block tab displays. Enter the request parameters to define the student block:
- Academic Program: students who are active in the specified academic program.
- Academic Level-Projected: students with this projected academic level.
- Academic Level-Term Start: students assigned this academic level at the start of the term.
- Academic Level-Term End: students assigned this academic level at the end of the term.
- Student Group:students assigned to this student group.
- Cumulative GPA From: students with at least this specified cumulative GPA.
- Cumulative GPA To: students who have up to this cumulative GPA.
- Cumulative Units From: students with at least this amount of total cumulative units.
- Cumulative Units To: students who have up to this amount of total cumulative unit.
- Include In Progress Units:select to include in progress units in the cumulative unit totals.
- Term: Specify the appropriate term then select Get # Student in Block for number of students matching the parameters specified.
- Select the Processing Priorities tab.
- The Processing Priorities tab displays.
- Enter any appropriate Priority Ranking for the Student Appointment Block based on the parameters set in the previous step.
- Additional appointment blocks can be created by selecting the Add a New Row [+] icon on the Student Appointment Block tab, then repeating the steps above for a new selection of students with different parameters.
- Select Save.
Note: The Assign Appointment process obeys these rankings when assigning enrollment appointments to students. These values can be modified on the Assign Appointments page.
- Process complete.