9.2 Viewing and Modifying Degree Data
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for verifying and modifying degree data in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Graduation Inquiry
- ZD SR Super Usser
- ZZ SR Graduation
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Note: Much of the data on the Student Degree page is populated from the Student Program/Plan page. The navigation for that page is:
Navbar >Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Graduation > Student Degrees
- The Student Degrees search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select Search.
- The Degree tab displays.
- This tab shows information based on data entered on the Program/Plan page. That data was entered when the student degree was awarded. Edit as needed.
- Select the Degree Honors tab.
Note: Updating information on this page will not update the Program/Plan page. Please see information on Revoking a Degree to remove all completion information.
- The Degree Honors tab displays.
- Information has defaulted in based on the Honors Code assigned on the Program/Plan page. Edit as needed (e.g. if honors was not added when the completion process was done).
- Select the Degree Plan tab.
- The Degree Plan tab displays.
- Information has defaulted in based on the Plan Code assigned on the Program/Plan page. Edit as needed.
- If the Transcript Description or Diploma Description needs to be updated, select Override to open an editable description field.
- The Degree Sub-Plan will be populated if the student has selected a Sub-Plan. This information also populates based on values from the Program/Plan page.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.