9.2 Processing Block Enrollments
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing block enrollments in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Enroll Students
- ZD SR Super User
- ZZ SR Enroll Students
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Block Enrollment > Block Enroll Merge
- The Block Enroll Merge search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- The Block Enroll Merge tab displays.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Student Block.
- Enter Class Block.
Note: the Detail/Create links under each section allow the user to create an ad-hoc student block. Ad-hoc student and class blocks cannot be saved for future use.
- Select Merge to merge students and class blocks. Report Status will remain "Pending."
- Select Retrieve if you want to ensure all students are listed before submitting.
- Click on the Block Enroll Merge tab to select Submit.
- Select Submit to process the enrollments.
- If the Request Status is "Success," this process is completed.
- If the Request Status is "Errors," select Retrieve to view errors.
- The Block Enroll Detail tab displays.
- Select Detail to view the error messages specific to one student.
- The Block Enroll Detail 1 tab displays.
- As errors are resolved, select the Block Enroll Merge tab and repeat step 8 until the Request Status is "Success."
- Process complete.
To access the most up-to-date query information, visit dataservicesmetalink.sbctc.edu. In addition, discover the best methods for finding queries and reports by visiting Recommended Methods for Searching Queries and Reports.