9.2 Searching for Classes
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for searching for classes in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CM Course Catalog
- ZD CM Course Catalog
- ZD CM Course and Class Inquiry
- ZD CM Local Configuration
- ZD SR Enroll Students
- ZD SR Super User
- ZZ CM Course Catalog
- ZZ CM Local Configuration
- ZZ CS Search Class Cat Faculty
- ZZ SR Enroll Students
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Class Search
- The Search for Classes page displays.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Term.
- Enter Subject.
- The remaining fields can be used to further narrow search results.
- Select Search.
- The Search Results page displays.
- Select Class or Section to view additional detail.
- The Class Detail page displays.
- Process complete.