9.2 Manually Adjusting a Student Repeat Code from Quick Enroll Page
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for manually modifying a student’s repeat code in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Enroll Students
- ZD SR Super User
- ZZ SR Enroll Students
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Quick Enroll a Student
- The Quick Enroll a Student or search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter ID.
- Enter Academic Career.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Term.
- Select Add.
- The Quick Enrollment page displays.
- Select Action = "Normal Maintenance".
- Enter Class Nbr.
- Select the Units and Grade tab.
Note: In the Look up only classes enrolled in that term will be available for selection.
- The Units and Grade tab displays.
- Adjust the Repeat Code as needed.
- Select Submit.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.