Manually Adjust a Student Repeat Code from the Quick Enroll Page
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for manually modifying a student’s repeat code in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
You must have at least one of these local college-managed security roles:
- ZD SR Enroll Students
- ZD SR Super User
- ZZ SR Enroll Students
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Quick Enroll a Student
- The default option is Find an Existing Value.
- Click the Add a New Value tab to add criteria.
- Add the student's EMPLID number to the ID field.
- Enter or look up the Academic Career by selecting the looking glass.
- Enter or look up the Academic Institution by selecting the looking glass.
- Enter or look up the Term by selecting the looking glass.
- Select Add.
- The Quick Enrollment page displays.
- Activate the Action drop-down menu and choose Normal Maintenance.
- Enter or look up the Class Nbr. When selecting the looking glass, only classes enrolled in that term will be available for selection.
- Select the Units and Grade tab.
- Adjust the Repeat Code as needed.
- Select Submit.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Manually Adjust a Student Repeat Code from Quick Enroll Page. This link will open in a new tab/window.