9.2 Rollover Veterans Benefit Summaries for the Next Term
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to move veterans benefit summaries from one term to the next in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Veterans
- ZZ SR Veterans
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Please refer to QRG 9.2 Veterans Benefit Reporting Overview) to see where this process fits.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Reporting > Veterans Benefit Reporting > Rollover Benefit Summary
- The Rollover Benefit Summary run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Rollover Benefit Summary page displays.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Roll From Term.
- Enter Roll To Term.
- Enter Selection Tool = "PS Query".
- Enter Query Name = "SSR_VB_POP_ROLL_BNSUMM".
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Ensure that the Select checkbox for Process Name = "SSR_VBROLLBN" is selected.
- Select OK.
- The Process Scheduler Request page disappears.
- The updated Rollover Benefit Summary page displays. Note the Process Instance number.
- Select Process Monitor.
- The Process List tab displays.
- Select Refresh until your Process Instance's Run Status = "Success" and its Distribution Status = "Posted".
- Process complete.