9.2 Updating the Veterans Tuition Worksheet
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to update the veterans tuition worksheet in ctcLink.
Audience: Veterans Office staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Super User
- ZD SR Veterans
- ZZ SR Veterans
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Updating the Veterans Tuition Worksheet
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Reporting > Veterans Benefit Reporting > Veterans Tuition Worksheet
- The Veterans Tuition Worksheet search page displays.
- Enter ID.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Term.
- Select Search.
- The Federal Benefits Details tab displays
Note that results depend on having completed previous steps in the Veterans Benefit Reporting business process (refer to QRG 9.2 Veterans Benefit Reporting Overview) including entering a Veterans Benefit Summary, certifying enrollment and creating the tuition worksheet with the Create/Update Term Process.
- Anticipated Payment (optional): Enter the benefit amount anticipated from the Veterans Administration, if any. The maximum value is 99,999.99.
- Select the Use Actual radio button and click on the Update button located on the right-hand side of the radio buttons.
Financial Aid and Waivers
- Review. the Financial Aid and Waivers section.
- If you are ready to save this view (student enrollment will not be modified) then select “Reported” in the Status field in the Term Details section.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.