Viewing Paycheck Summaries
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing paycheck summaries in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
View Paycheck Summaries
Navigation: Menu > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Paycheck Summary
Modifications have been made to correctly calculate the disposable earnings when the employee is setup for Oregon law source Garnishment and has Paid Leave Oregon taxes.
- On the Review Paycheck Summary page, enter the desired information into the Company field.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Group field. (If you do not know the correct code, you can select the look-up tool (magnifying glass icon) to find it).
- Enter the desired information into the Paycheck Number or the Pay Period End Date fields.
- Select the Search button.
- The Review Paycheck Summary page enables you to review information such as earnings, taxes, and deductions for a single paycheck.
- Select the Expand Section (arrow icon) button next to the Earnings, Deductions, and Taxes headings.
- The Earnings section displays detailed earnings information for this paycheck.
- The Deductions section displays payroll deductions being applied to this paycheck.
- The Taxes section displays detailed information for taxes being applied to this paycheck.
End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the external link to Viewing Paycheck Summaries. This link will open in a new tab/window.