9.2 Employee Tax Distribution
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for updating an employee's payroll tax distribution in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Employee Tax Distribution
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Tax Information > Update Tax Distribution
- The Update Tax Distribution search page displays.
- Enter Empl ID and any additional Search Criteria to identify your employee.
- Select Search.
- The Update Tax Distribution page displays.
- In the Tax Distribution section, select the Add a New Row [+] icon.
- A new effective dated row is created.
- Enter the Effective Date.
- Enter the State.
- Enter the Locality.
- Enter the Percent of Distribution.
- If needed, select the Add a New Row [+] icon in the States/Localities section.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to update employee tax distributions is now complete.
- End of procedure.
Add your comment