9.2 Updating Pay Calendar Tables
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to update pay calendar tables in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Local Config
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Update Pay Calendar Tables
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing Controls > Pay Calendar Table
- The Pay Calendar Table search page displays.
- Enter the Company or select from the search icon.
- Enter the Pay Period End Date or select from the Calendar icon.
- NOTE: you can also narrow your search by Pay Group and/or Pay Run ID if needed.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results display.
- Select the Pay Calendar to be edited.
NOTE: In this example, the Paycheck Issue Date is set for a holiday. This needs to be changed to the day before the holiday. Other fields that are open for edit can also be changed in the screen.
- The Pay Calendar Table page is displayed.
- Change the Paycheck Issue Date to the correct date.
- Select the Save button.
- Select Next in List to scroll through and make the needed changes for other pay calendars in your search results.
- The process to update pay calendar tables is now complete.
- End of procedure.