9.2 Overriding General Deduction Processing Parameters
Purpose: Use this document to override a general deduction process parameter in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Override General Deductions page to enter employee-specific general deduction overrides for processing parameters that are normally controlled by the Deduction table.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Deductions > Override General Deductions
- The Override General Deductions search page displays.
- Enter desired information into the Empl ID field.
- Enter desired information into the Pay Group field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Override General Deductions page displays.
- Deselect the Second Pay Period checkbox so that the deduction is only taken in the first pay period.
- Make any other changes as needed.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to override general deductions processing parameters is now complete.
- End of procedure.