9.2 Create a Veterans's Payment History View
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating a veteran's payment history summary in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Super User
- ZD SR Veterans
- ZZ SR Veterans
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Please refer to QRG 9.2 Veterans Benefit Reporting Overview to see where this process fits.
Create a Veteran's Payment History View
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Reporting > Veterans Benefit Reporting > Veterans Payment History
- The Veterans Payment History search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter ID.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter From Term.
- Enter To Term.
- Select Add.
- The Veterans Payment History page displays. Use it to view Federal and State payments.
- Enter Comments, if appropriate.
- Select Save.
- You may view this summary at any time by navigating back to the Veterans Payment History page and searching for this student without creating a new value.
- Process complete.