9.2 Running the Preconfirm Audit Report
Purpose: Use this document to run the preconfirm audit report in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Preconfirm Audit Report page to enter the request parameters. These parameters will be used to define the processing rules and data to be included when the process is run.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Preconfirm Audit Report
- The Preconfirm Audit Report search page displays.
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or Click the Add a New Value tab and create a new Run Control ID.
- Select the Add button.
- Click the Pay Run ID lookup icon and select the desired pay run ID.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- If the server name does not prefill, select the PSUNX option from the Server Name drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button
- The Preconfirm Audit Report displays.
- Make note of the Process Instance number.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Process Monitor page displays.
- Select the Refresh button until the Run Status is Success and Distribution Status is Posted.
- Click the Details link.
- Click the View Log/Trace link under the Actions header.
- The process to run the preconfirm audit report is now complete. The report provides a detailed listing (by company, calendar year, pay group, month code, pay end date, and employee ID) of information that might cause problems during the Pay Confirmation process.
- End of procedure.