9.2 Reprinting Checks
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to run the process to reprint checks.
Audience: Payroll Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Checks > Reprint Checks
- The Reprint Checks run control search page displays.
- Enter an existing Run Control ID, or a user can Add a New Value.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- The Reprint Checks page displays. These parameters will be used to define the processing rules and data to be included when the process id run.
- In the Form ID field, enter the ID for the type of form you want to reprint
- Enter CHECKS into the Form ID field.
- Enter how many checks you need for manually aligning the check forms in your printer in the Form Alignment Count field.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the OK button.
- The Reprint Checks page displays.
- Notice the Process Instance number appears. This number helps a user identify the process a user has run when a user checks the status.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Process Monitor page displays.
- Use the Process List page to view the status of submitted process requests.
- Select the Refresh button until the status is Success.
- When the report has run successfully, select the Go back to Reprint Checks link.
- The Reprint Checks page will display.
- Select the Report Manager link to view the report and print the checks.
- The Report Manager page displays.
- Select the Report name link from the List tab.
- The Report Index displays.
- Select the file name link.
- A new window opens displaying the results of the process run.
- The process to reprint checks is now complete.
- End of procedure.