9.2 Graduation List
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to identify students for production of a graduation program in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- The Query Viewer search page displays.
- Enter Query Name = "CTC_SR_220_GRAD_DIPLOMA_REP".
- Select Search.
- The Search Results display at the bottom of the page.
- Select HTML.
- The query parameters page displays in a new window.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Expected Grade Term from.
- Enter Expected Grade Term to.
- Select View Results.
- The results grid displays at the bottom of the page.
- If you wish, you can export the results grid to an Excel Spreadsheet, a CSV Text File, or an XML File, simply by selecting the link.
- Close the new window.
- Process complete.