9.2 Running the Quarterly Federal Tax Summary Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Running the Quarterly Federal Tax Summary Report in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Pay Period Tax Reports USA > Federal Tax Summary
- The Federal Tax Summary run control search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria and select the Search button.
- The Federal Tax Summary page displays.
- Enter at least the Balance Year and Quarter.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the first of the two processes (CTC_TXFD).
- Select OK.
- The Federal Tax Summary Report page displays.
- Select the Process Monitor link and verify the process completed with a status of Success.
- Once the CTC_TXFD process completed successfully, select the Details link to view the process details.
- The Process Detail page displays.
- Select the View Log/Trace link to view processing log information.
- The View Log/Trace page displays.
- Select the the ctc_txfd_nnnnnn.PDF to view and download the Quarterly Federal Tax Summary Report.
- The Quarterly Federal Tax Summary Report displays.
- View and/or download the report.
- Process complete.